Saint Saviour’s Center takes its obligations regarding privacy very seriously, and it wants to ensure clients are fully informed about the information they are providing. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Saint Saviour’s Center and its programs, including but not limited to the Diaper Train and Healthy Living for Seniors (collectively referred to as Saint Saviour’s Center or SSC).
We collect personal information on this site and in-person at SSC’s programs and events to facilitate the services offered to clients during their use of the programs offered by SSC. Clients must register prior to having access to any services. To register, we may require name, email address, phone number, physical address information, and date of birth. SSC will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. None of this personal information is used for any promotional purposes, or shared with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Diaper Train Text Message Terms:
- By providing a phone number, client agrees to receive text messages from the Diaper Train at Saint Saviour’s Center.
- Texts will ONLY be sent to alert client to DT closures, updated hours of operation, new locations, or in the case of other urgent matters or emergencies.
- Texts will not be sent on a regular basis. Client can expect to receive no more than 1 message per month.
- Text messages will be transactional (informational) only, and never be promotional
- Messages and data rates may apply. Client should check with their provider.
- Client may reply STOP to opt-out or HELP for questions.
Effective June 11, 2020
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
SSC uses industry accepted electronic and physical standards of security to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of Information during transmission and storage. We employ the use of SSL [Secure Socket Layer] technology to protect your sensitive information during transmission. While we take every precaution to guarantee safety, no method of security is 100% effective and we encourage you to employ discretion when submitting your information.